Step 3 - Let's Cook -
- 1/2 cup cannabutter - See the recipe
- 1 cup sugar (or any sweetener)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup of flour (or almond flour)
Step by step
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius.
- Step 2: Mix the melted butter and sugar until well blended.
- Step 3: Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
- Step 4: Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Step 5: Stir dry ingredients into the butter/sugar mixture.
- Step 6: Pour into greased 9 x 9 square pan.
- Step 7: Bake for 20 minutes or until sides just starts to pull away from the pan.
- Step 8: Cool completely before cutting.
Do you want to share your recipe? Please send to email@example.com