Step 1 - Choose your quantities - Coconut oil
How much weed do you have?
How strong is your weed? (10% average)
How many portions you want?
Step 2 - Be aware of your dosage - Coconut oil
Your recipe will have
0 of THC
Each portion has
You may or may not feel all the effects listed*
Step 3 - Let's cook!
1/2 cup of coconut oil
3.5 ground weed
Step by stepStep 1: Grind your weed fine, you want to make a good surface area of exposure.
Step 2: Add the grinded weed to a canning jar with 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
Step 3: Seal the canning jar very tightly.
Step 4: Add the canning jar in boiling water using low-medium (240 C) heat for over 2 hours.
Step 5: Put all the jar's content into a cheesecloth over a metal strainer.
Step 6: Gather the cheesecloth and squeese all the remaining liquid out.
- Eat a small amount at a time, and wait an hour or more between doses.
- Eat real food before you try an edible.
- Remember that eating cannabis is much stronger than smoking it.
- Be aware that edibles can take up to an hour to kick in.
- If you get anxious, try to stay calm. Nobody has ever overdosed from cannabis.
- Don't eat pot food too quickly. Start small and low.
- Don't drink alcohol or use others drugs.
- Don't try to get as high as possible. It's not a competition.
- Don't take cannabis food with empty stomach.
- Don't get dehydrated, make sure to drink water.