Step 1 - Choose your quantities - Fire crackers
How much weed do you have?
How strong is your weed? (10% average)
How many portions you want?
Step 2 - Be aware of your dosage - Fire crackers
Your recipe will have
0 of THC
Each portion has
You may or may not feel all the effects listed*
Step 3 - Let's cook!
3.5 ground weed
Step by step
Step 1: Place your weed on foil.
Step 2: Preheat your oven in 250° F.
Step 3: Toast your weed for 10 minutes at 250° F.
Step 4: Cover graham crackers with hazelnut spread.
Step 5: Remove your weed from oven and sprinkle over hazeulnut spread.
Step 6: Mix weed into spread and sandwhich graham crackers together.
Step 7: Wrap and seal firecracker in foil.
Step 8: Toast in oven for 15 minutes at 300° F.
- Eat a small amount at a time, and wait an hour or more between doses.
- Eat real food before you try an edible.
- Remember that eating cannabis is much stronger than smoking it.
- Be aware that edibles can take up to an hour to kick in.
- If you get anxious, try to stay calm. Nobody has ever overdosed from cannabis.
- Don't eat pot food too quickly. Start small and low.
- Don't drink alcohol or use others drugs.
- Don't try to get as high as possible. It's not a competition.
- Don't take cannabis food with empty stomach.
- Don't get dehydrated, make sure to drink water.