Step 3 - Let's Cook -
- 1/4 cup of infused coconut oil with 3.5 ground weed - See the recipe
- Sugar (or any sweetener)
- Gelatin Sheets
- Fruit juice
- Powdered pectin
- Gummy Bear mold
Step by step
- Step 1: Let the gelatin “bloom” in cold water until ready to add to the other ingredients.
- Step 2: Create a fruit juice jelly by bringing the fruit juice to a boil and stirring in the sugar. Cook until thickened, about 7 minutes.
- Step 3: Stir in the pectin and the bloomed gelatin over medium high heat until everything is dissolved.
- Step 4: Mix in the infused coconut oil and stir until everything is incorporated.
- Step 5: Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Step 6: Pour it all into a mold, refrigerate overnight and enjoy on Sunday.
Do you want to share your recipe? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org