How to make -
- 750 ml bottle of bourbon whiskey
- 7 g ground weed
Step by step
- Before Starting: Decarb your weed - Learn how to do
- Step 1: Pour the bottle of whiskey into a sealable jar (or pour out a little bit of whiskey to make up for the added volume of the weed) and add the ground weed.
- Step 2: Shake the bottle and let it sit, out of the sun, for at least 48 hours. Shake it up at least once a day until it has reached your desired potency - up to one month if possible. The longer it sits, the more potent it will be.
- Step 3: Pour the whiskey mixture into a glass container, using a cheesecloth to strain out all ground weed from the whiskey. Repeat this step as necessary to strain all of the whiskey from the ground weed, and discard the remaining weed.
Do you want to share your recipe? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org