How to make -
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 3.5 ground weed
Step by step
- Before Starting: Decarb your weed - Learn how to do
- Step 1: Grind your weed fine, you want to make a good surface area of exposure.
- Step 2: Add the grinded weed to a canning jar with 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Step 3: Seal the canning jar very tightly.
- Step 4: Add the canning jar in boiling water using low-medium (240 C) heat for over 2 hours.
- Step 5: Put all the jar's content into a cheesecloth over a metal strainer.
- Step 6: Gather the cheesecloth and squeese all the remaining liquid out.
- Step 7: Mix the coconut oil with some nuts.
Do you want to share your recipe? Please send to email@example.com